2. Euonymus - Many verities, ground covers and shrubs. Leafy semi-evergreen.
3. Kinnikinnick - Very cool ground cover. Grows all over in the Colorado mountains naturally. They are also very good for fall color.
4. Hosta - If its not protected from the hail it already shredded around here. 'Hosta shredafolia' corny garden joke... Use the light colored green and variegated plants in part sun and the darker gray and blueish plants in very heavy shade.
5. Columbine - Colorado State Flower. Flowering perennial.
6. Bellflower - flowering perennial.
7. English Ivy - Ground cover, climbing vine.
8. Vinca also called Periwinkle or Vinca Major - ground cover vine.
9. Impatiens - great for annual color, annuals
10. Coleus - Very cool foliage plant, annual
This is only the first 10 that came off the top of my head of a long list of nice plants. If you are looking for something in particular please ask me.
www.berggrenblooms.com a Longmont landscaper